Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Washington Visit

fromSasha Kaun
totammyg@cted.wa.gov
dateTue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:37 AM
subjectWashington Visit

Hello,

I am making my first trip to USA in two weeks. I am VERY exited and have saved up for this trip for very long time. I am a huge Obama supporter and cannot wait to see his house. Will I be able to get my picture in front of it? I would like this very much. I have heard the presidential memorials are beautiful. I also want to see to capital building. America is the best nation in the world. The land of the free! I have also heard there are many great museums. What do you recommend? Will you be able to provide information on these museums as well as the places I have already listed? I am very excited for my trip. An experience of a lifetime. I am the first person from my family to travel to USA. My trip planner has me flying into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on March 25. Are the places I want to see close to this airport or will I need to commute? Please advise. Again, I am extremely excited for my trip!

Thanks for you help!
Sasha Kaun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromGuill, Tammy (CTED)
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM
subjectRE: Washington Visit

Hi Sasha,

Many people get confused as to location in the United States.
We are located in the state of Washington on the West Coast of the United States.

President Obama is in Washington DC, not Washington state... If you are interested in visiting the location of the White House, you will be better served to fly into the Dulles Airport on the East Coast of the United States.

Sea-Tac Airport is not the place you want to fly into to see the sights, unless you are interested in active volcanoes, mountain ranges, rain forests and wine country. :-)

Please check the United States map to confirm where you are headed before you book your flight - we want you to be sure to see what you are most interested in!

Enjoy your trip to our country and have a safe flight!


Tammy Guill ~ International and Domestic Travel Trade Manager
Washington State Tourism

tammyg@cted.wa.gov ~ Direct: 360-725-4185 Cell: 360-951-8105
www.ExperienceWA.com

Visit Washington State
Home of the romantic story "Twilight"

CTED is taking part in a Washington State government six-month trial of a 4/10 work week. CTED offices in Olympia will be closed for business Friday through Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment