Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, March 19, 2009

NASCAR Suggestion

fromSasha Kaun
topresident@autoclubspeedway.com
dateMon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM
subjectNASCAR Suggestion

Hello,

I am a huge NASCAR fan. Probably the biggest in the world. I am so fat I have not been able to walk for several years now although my doctor has me on a strict regimen and I hope to walk by the end of the year. I have noticed at many of the NASCAR races this season there are many empty seats. I have heard on the television that some races are not selling out like the used to. I blame the economy. However, I have a great idea to revive interest in this great American sport.

My suggestion: Let thousands of animals loose on the track shortly before the beginning of the race. Not only would drivers have to race other drivers, but they would also have to dodge many animals running wildly around the track. I am thinking rabbits, squirrels, deer, buffalo, ostriches, wolves, and horses, just to name a few. I also thought about a giraffe as I think it would be neat for a car to drive between its' legs. What do you think of this idea?

I can't imagine any American not tuning in to watch such an event. I think it could become an international hit as well. Bigger than American Idol!

Please let me know what you think of my idea.
Thank you,
Sasha Kaun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromACS President
toSasha Kaun
cc"Greer, Otis"
dateTue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:11 PM
subjectRE: NASCAR Suggestion

Thanks for the very creative suggestion. I will pass it on to NASCAR although I think they will have some concerns about the safety of the drivers, the animals and our race fans. Our best wishes to you for a “speedy” recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment