Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Selling More Ice Cream

fromSasha Kaun
todonneubert@hotmail.com
dateThu, Mar 19, 2009 at 12:02 PM
subjectSelling More Ice Cream

Hello,

I am writing you about a great marketing promotion idea for Frostee Delites Ice Cream. I thought of this idea myself. I think it will be great. People from all over the world will now know of Frostee Delites Ice Cream. Business will be BOOMING! I do not even want a portion of the revenue. I am suggesting this because I want Frostee Delites Ice Cream to succeed in this post-9/11 economy. Children need ice cream on a hot summer day!

My suggestion: Put the Frostee Delites Ice Cream truck on a raft and float it over Niagara Falls. This would be sure to attract attention. It would also be safe (please don't forget your safety belt!). Also, do not forget to make sure the music is playing very loudly the entire time. This is important. Perhaps you could even hire a celebrity to drive the truck if you want to videotape it.

My suggestion: Chad Michael Murray

Please let me know what you think of my idea. I can help with any preparation work.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromDon Neubert
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateThu, Mar 19, 2009 at 7:44 PM
subjectRE: Selling More Ice Cream

Upon reading the first paragraph of your email, thought it was kind of interesting. Upon reading the entire email, it pretty much stinks!!

I try to run a good clean business truck that brings a lot of joy to both children and adults. At times with price increases and increases in the operation of the truck and associated equipment, without raising prices, it has made difficult situations.

Apparently, my music is a bother to you, sorry about that, but for many it is a joy. But for you to suggest that it would be funny to see my truck and business destroyed, even though in jest, is simply unacceptable.

I don't know who you are, where you live, or what you do for a living, or if you have ever purchased anything from me. That is your business; however, this is my business and I take it very personally when it and myself are attacked or made fun of.

Hopefully you will have a nice summer, I certainly hope I do!!

Sincerely,
Don Neubert

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I thought people that drove ice cream trucks had better senses of humor. I mean, look what they do all day! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete