Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, March 26, 2009

President Obama

From: Sasha Kaun [mailto:sasha.kaun24@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:39 PM
To: Brandon Bowman
Subject: President Obama

Hello, I have heard that you offered President Obama a spot to pitch for the Reds. What did he say? As much as this would help ticket sales, I'm not sure that it would help the team. I think President Obama is a better basketball player. Perhaps the Bulls will sign him. Do you think this will happen? I just have a few questions on how President Obama will pitch for the Reds.

1. Is he allowed to have two jobs? Did George W. Bush have two jobs? What was his other job?

2. Will he be forced to travel with the team on days he doesn't pitch? I think it would be appropriate if he could go back to being President when it is not his turn in the rotation.

3. When is President Obama bobblehead day? I want to get tickets.

4. What number is he wearing? I want to get a jersey.

5. Has a President ever played Major League Baseball? I would think this is unprecedented.

I look forward to hearing from you and know you will be able to answer my questions.

Thanks,

Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromBrandon Bowman
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM
subjectRE: President Obama

Sasha.

We have asked President Obama to throw out a first pitch and not become a member of our pitching staff. Also as far as I know there has been no sitting president that has played professional sports. We are also not doing a bobblehead of the president. I hope this answers your questions. Thank you for your interest.

Brandon Bowman
Trafficking Coordinator

Great American Ball Park

100 Joe Nuxhall Way

Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109

BBowman@reds.com

Office 513-765-7036

Fax 513-765-7153


No comments:

Post a Comment