Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tin Caps Mascot

fromSasha Kaun
tolimmer@tincaps.com
dateThu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM
subjectTin Caps Mascot

Hello,

I am very excited about the new team name. I never understood why the Wizards had a Dragon mascot. I enjoyed it when the old Wizard mascot would put a spell on the opponent and the Wizards would win. But then they got rid of the Wizard and got a Dragon. I wished that the Dragon would have used his powers to propel Fort Wayne to victory. Is this why the team decided to get a new mascot?

I am very excited about the new mascot. I will be your mascot. Growing up, people always said that I looked like Johnny Appleseed. I even started to dress like him. I have done so for 17 years now, including the tin cap! Even when I sleep! I very rarely take off this tin cap (less than 7 times in 17 years). I will be the perfect mascot for your team. I can do many tricks including a back flip, the chicken dance, and I can hop on 1 foot for over 8 hours straight.

I can't wait for April 16. I have marked it on my calendar and have told all my friends and family that I will be on the field as the mascot. They are very excited. People are flying in from all over the country to see me perform as the Fort Wayne Tin Caps mascot. Which stadium entrance should I enter on this day? I am EXCITED!!

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Sasha Kaun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromMichael B. Limmer
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM
subjectRE: Tin Caps Mascot

Sasha,

I am glad you are so excited about the team name! Unfortunately, becoming the team mascot is a highly competitive process. Could you send a picture of you in your tin cap so we can compare it to a picture of Johnny Appleseed? Thanks for helping me out. It's a tough process finding people that are so dedicated to the lifestyle of John Chapman.

- Michael

------
Michael Limmer
Vice President - Marketing & Promotions
Fort Wayne TinCaps Baseball

Parkview Field
1301 Ewing Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
(260) 482-6400

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromSasha Kaun
to"Michael B. Limmer"
dateFri, Mar 13, 2009 at 1:59 AM
subjectRe: Tin Caps Mascot

Michael,

I found an old picture my pappy took of me a few years ago. I had my neighbor scan it in to her computer device and send it to me so I could forward it on to you.

As you can see, I look exactly like Johnny Appleseed. In this picture I am replicating him by planting apple trees. I was going to suggest that I plant apple trees in the outfield, but then I realized that this might interfere with the game. Unless you like the idea! If that's the case, then I could plant a few apple trees in the outfield.

I can't wait to get on the field at the home opener. The crowd will love me.

Sasha

p.s. I have been working on a new trick. I can't give away too many details, but it involves peanut butter, dynamite, and a helicopter. The fans will go wild.



MeAndMyTinCap.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromMichael B. Limmer
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Mar 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM
subjectRE: Tin Caps Mascot

You look almost exactly like the pictures of Johnny Appleseed I've seen. It is a striking resemblance...
Not sure we could do the apple trees in the outfield, or the dynamite, but nothing goes better with apples than peanut butter...

------
Michael Limmer
Vice President - Marketing & Promotions
Fort Wayne TinCaps Baseball

Parkview Field
1301 Ewing Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
(260) 482-6400

No comments:

Post a Comment