Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trip Planning

Von: Sasha Kaun [mailto:sasha.kaun24@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. März 2009 06:19
An: Austrian National Tourist Office
Betreff: Trip Planning

Hello,

I will be visiting Europe from the United States of America and plan on visiting Austria from June 9 to June 15. I have many ideas of what I want to do when I get there, but I have had some trouble finding information on it. I would really like to visit the Outback and see many kangaroos and koalas. I also want to do some snorkeling by the reef. What else do you recommend for a tourist? I have heard that the Opera House is a must see as well. If you have any information to pass along, please send it along. I am very excited for my visit! I have already booked my plane tickets.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha Kaun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Kaun,
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we can only mail you information about Austria and not Australia. If you every are interested in visiting Vienna, Austria or the beautiful alpine landscape of Austria please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Best regards,
Peter


Austrian Tourist Office, Inc.
P.O. Box 1142, New York, NY 10108
Tel. USA: (212) 944-6880, CAN: (416) 967-3381
Fax: (212) 730-4568
E-Mail: travel@austria.info
B2B: www.austriatourism.com
B2C: www.austria.info
ZVR: 075857630



No comments:

Post a Comment