Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Visiting Paris

fromSasha Kaun
tochamber@paristexas.com
dateWed, Mar 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM
subjectVisiting Paris

Hello,

I am writing this letter because my mother is very ill and it was always a dream of hers to visit the Eiffel Tower. I would like to make this one last wish happen for her. I am having trouble finding much information on visiting Paris, specifically the Eiffel Tower. I would have thought it would have been easier to find information about tours and other events. Where did all these websites go? Do you think the economy is limiting people visiting the Eiffel Tower? Perhaps people are spending their money on visiting other places such as the Great Wall of China. I would also like to go there. But first, I would like to have my mother see the Eiffel Tower.

Is there an elevator that will take us to the top. My mother is very old and fragile and I don't know if she would make it up the stairs. It would certainly take a long time. I don't want to have to carry her up either. She is rather large and I would become tired. Do I need a permit to go to the top?

I hope you can answer my questions and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Sasha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromLamar County Chamber of Commerce
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM
subjectRE: Visiting Paris

Sasha,

Paris, Texas and our Eiffel Tower is all I can give you information about. Our website is www.paristexas.com. At that website you will be able to find a calendar of events for Paris, Texas and other information that may interest you. Our Eiffel Tower is 65 feet tall with a red cowboy hat on it. I will be happy to send you a picture of the Eiffel tower in Paris, Texas and some written visitor information if you want to send me a mailing address.

Hope this helps.

Have a Great Day!

Judy

Welcome to the "Best Small Town in Texas"

Judy Daniel
Secretary

Lamar County Chamber of Commerce

chamber@paristexas.com

tel:

903.784.2501

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromSasha Kaun
toLamar County Chamber of Commerce
dateWed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM
subjectRe: Visiting Paris

Judy,

Is there another Eiffel Tower? I always thought the Eiffel Tower was in Paris. Do you think I would be able to trick my mother and tell her that your Eiffel Tower is the original? Her eyesight is very poor. Would this be wrong to trick my mother?

If you could answer these questions as well as send along a picture of your Eiffel Tower I would be very thankful.

Thank you,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromLamar County Chamber of Commerce
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM
subjectRE: Visiting Paris

Sasha,

The original Eiffel Tower is in Paris, France. I am in Paris, Texas. The Paris, France Eiffel Tower is very large and you can go up into it and it is the original. The tower in Paris, Texas is not one you can go up into. I have found that Mothers are hard to trick, I certainly wouldn’t try. I will send you a picture of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas if you will send me your address.

Have a Great Day!

Judy

Welcome to the "Best Small Town in Texas"

Judy Daniel
Secretary

Lamar County Chamber of Commerce

chamber@paristexas.com

tel:

903.784.2501



1 comment:

  1. I saw a picture of both Eiffel Towers and there is no comparison. The French got nothing on Texas!

    ReplyDelete