Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, March 16, 2009

Important Abortion Question

fromSasha Kaun
toalleghenyreproductive@gmail.com
dateThu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM
subjectImportant Abortion Question


Hello,

My name is Sasha Kaun. I am interested in having an abortion. Do you perform these types of acts? The person I would like to have an abortion on is my friend Brad. He is really dumb. I like him as a friend, but he can be too much sometimes. Plus he likes the Dallas Cowboys. Should I bring him in? Can you perform the abortion in your clinic or do I need to take him somewhere else? Please advise!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromAllegheny Reproductive Health Center
toSasha Kaun
dateSat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM
subjectRe: Important Abortion Question

Dear Sasha- We do offer abortion services here and you are welcome to
bring your friend if that is something you want to do. You can call us
at 1-800-221-3988 and we'll answer all of your questions. Ronni


--
Allegheny Reproductive Health Center
200 N. Highland Ave, Pittsburgh PA, 15206
www.alleghenyreproductive.com
ph: 800.221.3988
fax: 412.363.1107

1 comment:

  1. I found a much more cost-effective way of aborting Brad: http://www.instanthitman.com.

    I've thought about this on several occasions, and I believe the best option would be either bludgeoning or dismembering. I can't decide between the two.

    Maybe there should be a vote.

    ReplyDelete