Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gary Visit

fromSasha Kaun
tovwilliams@ci.gary.in.us
dateTue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:34 PM
subjectGary Visit

Hello Ms. Williams,

I am the biggest Michael Jackson fan in the world. He is truly a great American. I try to model my life after the King of Pop!

I am preparing to visit Gary, Indiana this summer. I would like to visit Michael's childhood home, school, as well as other places of interest. I have been looking forward to this trip for some time. Are you able to pass along any information that might be of interest to me and will make my trip as fantastic as possible?

Is Gary safe? When I told one of my friends of my trip they told me it was very dangerous. However, I did not believe them. Any place that was home to someone as protective and nurturing as Michael has to be safe. Please let me know if I should be worried.

Again, I look forward to my visit to Gary and anticipate your response so I can prepare accordingly.

Thank you,
Sasha Kaun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromVanessa Williams
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM
subjectRE: Gary Visit

Hi Sasha,

You have a very cute name. Gary is a wonderful city to visit. Of course we have some inner city issues like most of the cities in the U.S. But, we have a beautiful baseball stadium that is adjacent to Bennigans where most of our young citizens hang out and there are 2-3 eateries within this area. Gary does have a few of its historical landmarks in tact.

Please visit and during that time, I personally encourage you to stop by City Hall and get a tour of the City Council Chambers. There is no need to worry about your safety. In fact, wherever you go in this life remember to take JESUS with you.

And if you decide to stop by our office, I would be delighted to meet you and provide you with a souvenir bag.

Thank you for your interest in our city and I hope your stay will be very enjoyable!

Vanessa Williams

Office Manager

GARY COMMON COUNCIL

No comments:

Post a Comment