Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rhode Island Suggestion

From: Sasha Kaun <sasha.kaun24@gmail.com>
Subject: Rhode Island Suggestion
To: sen-dipalma@rilin.state.ri.us
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 3:28 PM

Senator Dipalma,

I love Rhode Island with all my heart. I have lived here my whole life. I never want to leave. However, can I make one minor suggestion? My friends that live in other states are always making fun of me for living in the smallest state. When I try to tell them that size does not matter, they just laugh at me. I love Rhode Island, but I am not sure how much more badgering I can take.

My suggestion: Buy 946 square miles from Montana. By my calculation, we would then pass Delaware in size making them the smallest state. I do not think Montana would even notice. It is such a big state. I think they could overcome this loss of land. I believe that Rhode Island could get a good deal on the land as well. I bet it would be cheap. There is nothing in Montana! It is a BORING state. It is no Rhode Island, that's for sure.

I think we could use this land as our landfill as well as build a state prison there. This way, if the prisoners escaped, they wouldn't be near our children. Maybe if we were lucky they would run up to Canada. That would probably be the best for America.

What do you think of my idea? Is it possible? I think this would solidify Rhode Island as the best state in the Union.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha Kaun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromLou DiPalma
reply-tolouis_dipalma@yahoo.com
tosen-dipalma@rilin.state.ri.us,
Sasha Kaun
dateSat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:42 PM
subjectRe: Rhode Island Suggestion

Sasha,

From my perspective, RI is one of the best states in the union. And, as I always say, "good things come in small packages.....:

THANKS.....Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment