Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, April 10, 2009

Do I Need A Permit For This?

fromSasha Kaun
torisham@co.marion.or.us
dateWed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM
subjectDo I Need A Permit For This?

Hello Sheriff Isham,

I am writing this to verify that I do not need a license or permit. What I want to do is to carry around a water gun with me at all times. When I become annoyed with people, I will shoot them in the face. This gun does NOT shoot BULLETS! It merely shoots WATER. It is merely a WATER GUN. This is why I am verifying that I do not need a license or permit. I do not want to go to jail again. It is not a very pleasant place and I already have a wife.

Examples of things that will cause me to shoot people in the face in my water gun:
Cutting in line at McDonalds
Trying to show me wallet pictures of their children.
Asking me about the weather (This is when I squirt them and shout, "RAINY!")
Telling me their opinion about everything
Putting on more makeup than a clown
Putting in hair extensions at a holiday party

Examples of places that I may shoot people with water:
McDonalds
The laundry mat
Church
Weddings
Basketball games
PTO meetings

Please let me know that this is 1) Legal and 2) Legal without a license or permit. I want to get to venting my frustrations as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromRuss Isham
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM
subjectRe: Do I Need A Permit For This?

Sasha, I can't tell if you are serious or just playing around. It was a
funny request. It is legal to carry a water gun, however, shooting
people with it could be considered harassment and you could be arrested
under the circumstances in which you describe. This is not to mention
the obvious safety concerns this poses.

I would highly recommend against such actions, and suggest you find an
alternative to your frustrations.

Thanks for the inquiry.



Sheriff Russ Isham
503-588-7971
risham@co.marion.or.us

No comments:

Post a Comment