Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, April 17, 2009

Weight Question

fromSasha Kaun
toinfo@drweigh.com
dateFri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:24 PM
subjectWeight Question

Hello Dr. Dolgoff,

I have a very important medical question. Is it possible to have a negative weight? I know a temperature can be negative, an electron has a negative charge, and people can have a negative attitude. Negative things DO EXIST! However, is it possible for a human to weigh negative pounds. The reason I ask is I recently changed my diet and I have lost significant weight in a short amount of time. I do not want to become negative. Being positive is more enjoyable for myself and others around me. I have heard that you can answer my question. You come highly recommended! If I am upside down, do I weigh negative?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromJoanna Dolgoff
toSasha Kaun
dateMon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM
subjectRe: Weight Question

Sasha,
Thank you for your question. I agree negative things to exist, however when it comes to someones weight negative weights do no occur. Too much weight loss can be a negative if one goes below their recommended BMI and can negatively impact their health. But again someone cannot be negative pounds. I hope this helps.
Best,
Dr. Dolgoff's Weigh


--
Joanna Dolgoff, M.D.

Dr. Dolgoff's Weigh
Child and Adolescent Weight Management

Phone: 516-801-0022
E-Mail: jdmd@drweigh.com
Website: www.DrWeigh.com
Blog: www.DrWeigh.com/blog
Facebook: www.tinyurl.com/JoannaDolgoff
Twitter: www.twitter.com/JoannaDolgoffMD
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/joannadolgoff

Live each day Dr. Dolgoff's Weigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment