Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Saratoga Restaurant

fromSasha Kaun
tocpage@saratoga.ca.us
dateWed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM
subjectNew Saratoga Restaurant

Hello Mayor Page,

I am looking to start a new restaurant in Saratoga, California. I feel there is a big need for an old fashioned diner in Saratoga and I have the capital and resources to fill this need. I also have experience in the restaurant industry as I worked at a Pizza Hut in high school. I also know someone who went to culinary school.

The name of my restaurant will be Saratoga Town Diner. It will pride itself on price, menu variety, proximity, ambiance, and service. There is not a restuarant tournament that STD will not win. The restaurant will be decorated with Saratoga history and pride. However, the food will be what keeps people coming back. I will have the best seafood around. I plan to have the best crabs in the state. It will be so good I want people to people to feel like they have been infected with STD bliss. I think customers will be very loyal even until an old age. I want them to feel like they have to have STD for life. Young persons, families, senior citizens. Everyone will want to visit Saratoga Town Diner. Our slogan will be, "If you are looking for a good time, come have STD!" However, please keep in mind that this is a family oriented restaurant. I will not tolerate any funny business.

What do you think of this idea? I have already created a business plan. Please let me know what I need to do to start my restaurant.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromChuck Page
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM
subjectRE: New Saratoga Restaurant

Sasha, thank you for your message. Saratoga is looking for new businesses to come into our town, and there has been demand for a family restaurant. I think that you might want to rethink the name, for "STD" has a very negative connotation.

Please contact our Community Development Department at 408-868-1222 for information on the process of filing plans and getting a permit. You may also walk-in and ask questions of the CDD during their counter hours are 7:30AM-12N M-F. City offices, including the CDD, are closed every other Friday, so I suggest that you call first if you plan on coming in on a Friday.

What kind of cured meats do you plan on serving? I suspect that there may be a great demand for cured meat if you open up the diner as you have described.

Thank you,

Chuck Page
Mayor
City of Saratoga
13777 Fruitvale Ave
Saratoga, CA 95070
(408) 257-9334 office

No comments:

Post a Comment