Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alpha Chi Omega class

fromSasha Kaun
tohepate@bama.ua.edu
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM
subjectAlpha Chi Omega class

Hello Heather,

I saw many of your fliers on campus today and I am very interested in the fellatio class you are offering on Friday, October 16 at 3:30pm. At first I was hesitant, but now I realize there is no group better to teach me the finer points of fellatio. Do I need to stop by your house to register and pay or do I do this on October 16? Also, the flier said that we will practice on props such as cucumbers, vibrators, bananas, and lollipops. Do I need to bring my own or are they provided? I am really interested in meeting other women, bonding, and sharing a laugh while having an educational and entertaining discussion.

Please let me know so I can make arrangements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromHeather Pate
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:59 PM
subjectRe: Alpha Chi Omega class

Are you kidding? Who are you? I have no idea what your talking about and alpha chi omega would never participate in anything like that.

Heather Pate
Alpha Chi Omega President
University of Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment