Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

its cold out - 28 (lisle)

fromSasha Kaun
topers-hyh4b-1420411261@craigslist.org
dateTue, Oct 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM
subjectits cold out - 28 (lisle)

Hello,

I saw your posting on craigslist. I am very interested in meeting you. I think we could get along very well.

Things I like:
Dinosaurs
Silly Putty

Please let me know if you are interested in either of these things. I can learn to like the interests of the people I am interested in.

I can't wait to hear from you,
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromMstallman
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:16 AM
subjectRe: its cold out - 28 (lisle)

hello and good morning sasha well its 2 am and that a part of my job some times

if a had silly putty i would make dinosaurs out of it that stuff is cool

anyone who like silly putty is a go in my book

heres my #630 743 1406

my name is mike

you can txt or call hope to here frum u

No comments:

Post a Comment