Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, October 30, 2009

Missing Doll

fromSasha Kaun
tofeedback@la-lakers.com
dateWed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM
subjectMissing Doll

Hello,

I am writing because I believe I left my doll at the Lakers/Clippers game yesterday. It was such an exciting game. I spilled my beer! Wa wa wee wa!

Let me describe my doll: It is about 5 feet tall, looks pretty similar to Pamela Anderson, is inflatable, and has a hole in the mouth. I believe she had her clothes on although I cannot remember for certain..

Please let me know where I can pick up my doll. I was located in section 201, row 13 if that helps you find my missing doll.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha Kaun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromLakersfeedback
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Oct 28, 2009 at 4:05 PM
subjectRE: Missing Doll

You can find information on Lost and Found at STAPLES Center on the page below

http://staplescenter.com/doublecol.php?section=guestservices&page=faqs#l

Thank you,

Los Angeles Lakers

No comments:

Post a Comment