Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is there any single black woman in Chicago? - 41 (Chicago)

fromSasha Kaun
topers-a3j7x-1409742327@craigslist.org
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM
subjectIs there any single black woman in Chicago? - 41 (Chicago)

Hello,

I saw your ad on craigslist and I would love to meet with you sometime. I am willing to build a friendship that can lead to a long term relationship. However, I think you are out of luck if you are just hoping for a single, black woman. There are ZERO single, black women in Chicago. NONE! Although I am not black, I would love to meet you and I hope you feel the same way about me.

Please let me know,
Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromComandante Juan Camaney
reply-todcfs2005-juancamaney@yahoo.com
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:34 PM
subjectRe: Is there any single black woman in Chicago? - 41 (Chicago)

Wow, very well written response or reply, whatever you call those thingies.

I am pretty open to any race, I also do NOT date black woman exclusively either.

What race are you if you do not mind me asking?

I am Hispanic by the way.

Can you tell em more about yourself, also can we exchange pcis if you like. Either way, thanks for writing and I hope we can at least be freinds.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment