Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cavaliers

fromSasha Kaun
tockl9e@virginia.edu
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM
subjectCavaliers

Hello Athletic Director Littlepage,

You don't know how excited I am about the win last Saturday. Therefore, I will tell you. I am SUPER excited about the win last Saturday. That bye week was just what Virginia needed to get headed back in the right direction.

However, I am very scared about the game coming up on Saturday. Indiana is a really good football team and they have a lot of play makers. I watched them play my friend Scott's favorite team (Michigan) and if it weren't for a bad call by the referee, Indiana might have won.

I have an idea though. Please let me know if it is possible. LeBron James never went to college and he hasn't played professional football so he still has his eligibility in college football. I really think he could be exactly what Virginia needs against IU. LeBron is really good at football too! He was all-state at wide receiver in high school! Plus, the best thing is, I think he is allowed play right away for Virginia because he is also on a team nicknamed the Cavaliers. I've been trying to locate the NCAA rulebook, but I'm pretty sure this is legal.

Please let me know if this is possible and where I can order my LeBron James #23 Virginia football jersey.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromLittlepage, Craig (ckl9e)
to"sasha.kaun24@gmail.com"
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:24 AM
subjectRe: Cavaliers

Hello Sasha-We don't have authority to use LeBron James' name in this manner.

The Cleveland Cavaliers would never allow LeBron to play football due to the possibility of injury.

CL

No comments:

Post a Comment