Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SUGAR.DADDY?

fromSasha Kaun
topers-vagny-1409465445@craigslist.org
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:19 PM
subjectSUGAR.DADDY?

Hello,

I saw your ad on craigslist looking for a sugar daddy in return for your time, etc. This is great. I am looking for a girl to spend some quality time with.

"I like Downtown chicago shopping sprees: gucci, chanel, LV, bloomingdales, Water Tower, Apple,... im a college girl trying to make it in this expensive world." Although I work long hours downtown, perhaps we could unwind after I got off work. You could spend the whole day shopping. I can send you a few thousand dollars for this shopping spree. Because we are in a recession, it is important that you spend my money. Please do this for me!

Let me know what you think of this idea. I think we could top off this evening with an expensive dinner that I will pay for. Please tell me if I am asking too much of you or if a few thousand dollars is too stingy. This is negotiable.

Thanks,
Sasha Kaun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromCandy Rain
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:33 PM
subjectRE: SUGAR.DADDY?

are u a male or female? and i would be silly to say this is not what im looking for... u sound perfect... tell me more please

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toCandy Rain
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

Candy,

I am a 29 year old male. I work for an investment firm downtown. I make a lot of money and in this recession we are in, it is very difficult for me to spend it all so it makes perfect sense for me to give you some. Please let me know what exactly you are thinking on this.

Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromCandy Rain
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:44 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

im thinking. will you be my sugar daddy? and i kind of want proof of your ability to fund me. if i asked u to western union me some money first would u be willing? then soon after we could meet up and do some talking.shopping etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toCandy Rain
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

Candy,

Let me guess. You are a Nigerian princess who discovered a large sum of money from an inheritance but are unable to transfer it from the United States so you need me to send you a sum of money through Western Union and you will then pay me roughly $25,000 for my services?

Please let me know if this works for you,
Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromCandy Rain
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:52 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

lmaooo noo im black and italian lol not trying to con u sweetie but right now i have needs that need to be taken care of im still tickled by your response haha i mean i can slow it down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toCandy Rain
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:18 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

Candy,

How does this sound: We meet for lunch one day next week. I give you a some shopping money. How does $15,000 sound? Then we can have a late dinner after I get off work and you finish shopping. Does this sound agreeable?

Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromCandy Rain
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:45 PM
subjectRe: SUGAR.DADDY?

very much so. could you meet me in my town or will i have to travel to downtown chicago?

No comments:

Post a Comment