Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, October 12, 2009

About the Colts...

fromSasha Kaun
toCHRIS.POLIAN@colts.nfl.net
dateMon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19 PM
subjectAbout the Colts...

Hello Mr. Polian,

I am very excited you are a part of the Indianapolis organization. Your father has done a phenomenal job and I hope someday that you will be able to continue the tradition. I am writing about an idea that I have that I think will improve the Colts. Obviously things are not going well in Cleveland. Brady Quinn will probably be released or traded in the offseason. I think it would be great for the Colts if Indianapolis picked him up as Peyton Manning's backup and heir apparent. Not only does the team get a great backup but also a quarterback that the Colts can groom to be Peyton's successor. In 8 years or so when Peyton finally does retire, the Colts will have a backup who, for the last 8 season, has soaked in a lot of knowledge from Peyton. I'm telling you, after 8 seasons, he better know that playbook! Not only will the Colts have one of the best backups in the league, but they will have THE hottest backup quarterback in the NFL. I would buy a jersey and I know a lot of friends that would buy them too. Jersey sales alone would probably cover his salary. And when he finally took over for Peyton, he will be some sort of super-quarterback ready to unleash on the rest of the NFL.

Please let me know what you think of this idea and if it is a possibility.

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromPolian, Chris
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:22 AM
subjectRE: About the Colts...

Thanks for the kind words & thoughts & your support of the Colts.

No comments:

Post a Comment