Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Guitar lessons (Seattle)

fromSasha Kaun
toserv-cnuhp-1411271080@craigslist.org
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM
subjectGuitar lessons (Seattle)

Hello Mr,

I am very interested in learning guitar. Specifically, songs of the two greatest bands of all-time. Nickelback and Creed. I am not interested in learning songs by other artists. Just Nickelback and Creed. I do a good imitation of both so I would sing/yell while playing guitar. It will sound AWESOME. Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar.

Sasha


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromThomas McElroy
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM
subjectRE: Guitar lessons (Seattle)

my lessons start at 35.00 dollars an hour. You tell me what songs you want to learn and I can teach you the songs.

Thank you

Thomas McElroy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toThomas McElroy
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM
subjectRe: Guitar lessons (Seattle)

Hello Mr.,

I would like to learn every Nickelback and every Creed song ever. I know many of the lyrics already. Will you sing with me?

Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------

fromThomas McElroy
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:29 PM
subjectRE: Guitar lessons (Seattle)

no I do not sing at all. is this some kind of joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment