Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ronnie's Discipline


fromSasha Kaun 
toktunnell@scsk12.org
dateMon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:35 PM
subjectRonnie's Discipline



Hello Mrs. Tunnell,

I received notice today that Ronnie brought in one of my sex toys to school today.  I have spoken with him and explained to him that the toys in Mommy's bedroom are not for him to play with and especially not for him to take into school, even toys depicting Sesame Street characters.  Big Bird needs to stay in Mommy's room and Ronnie can play with his toys.  He has been disciplined accordingly (he will still be allowed dinner).

Please keep me informed if Ronnie has any other disciplinary issues.

Thanks,
Sasha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sasha,
I am so sorry to tell you this but Ronnie is not my student.  I am so sorry for your mishap.
Most sincerely,
Kim Tunnell


from
kim tunnell ktunnell@scsk12.org
toSasha Kaun 
dateTue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:33 AM
subjectRe: Ronnie's Discipline

No comments:

Post a Comment