Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Swingers Club


fromSasha Kaun 
tostepuptothemikebaby@yahoo.com
dateMon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:01 PM
subjectSwingers Club

Hello,


I am looking at joining your swingers club.  Please allow me to describe myself.  I am known on-stage as "Swingin' Sasha!".  Please refer to me as Swingin' Sasha! from this point forward.  I was an Olympic athlete in the 1992 Games in Gymnastics.  As you can tell, I am very athletic.  That is how I became a circus performer perfecting my routine as famous in Russian and certain Navajo reservations.  My routine consists of me swinging between 4 different levels of swings while shaving my arm-pits.  I would like to bring my swinging routine to your swinging organization.  I am looking for people who also like swinging.  I believe I would fit in as well as OJ in his glove.

Please let me know what I will need to do to officially swing my way in.  lol!

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromTammy & Mike stepuptothemikebaby@yahoo.com
toSasha Kaun 
dateMon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:04 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club

I think you may have misunderstood what our swingers club is all about. We are into sexually open minded parties.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun 
toTammy & Mike
dateMon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club

Tammy & Mike,

I think it is great you two are into sexually open minded parties.

Regarding Club Erotica Chicago, I believe with my experience in the circus can be very beneficial to your swingers club.  I can send you video of my routine.  I think you will be very impressed.  The four levels of swings are more than 10 feet apart so this is quite an aerial performance.  I believe I will also be able to pass some moves and techniques to your members.

Please let me know what I will need to do to join your swingers club.  I very much enjoy swinging.

Thanks,
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromStepuptothemikebaby stepuptothemikebaby@yahoo.com
toSasha Kaun 
dateMon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:15 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club

It isn't really the type of thing that would work in our facility. You are welcome to fill out a profile on our site and attend one of our parties...

Sent from my iPhone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



fromSasha Kaun 
toStepuptothemikebaby
dateTue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club



Tammy & Mike,

Should I bring my own swings or will you be providing them?

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromStepuptothemikebaby stepuptothemikebaby@yahoo.com
toSasha Kaun 
dateTue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:53 PM
subject  


I don't think you understand. There are, nor will there ever be, any actual "swings" other than sex swings at our club.
Re: Swingers Club
Sent from my iPhone


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



fromSasha Kaun 
toStepuptothemikebaby
dateTue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:57 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club



Tammy & Mike,

While I have never had sex while swinging, I anticipate I can handle it.  After all, I am a former Olympic gymnast.  Will I be having sex with myself or with another individual?  If it is with myself, I would like to drop the shaving routine.  If it is with another individual, I would like some preparation time before performing.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromStepuptothemikebaby stepuptothemikebaby@yahoo.com
toSasha Kaun 
dateTue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM
subjectRe: Swingers Club

You will not be performing at all and from your lack of understanding it would be best if you do not attend. Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment