Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Musical Performance Confirmation


fromSasha Kaun 
toasu@gammaphibetaasu.com
dateMon, Aug 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM
subjectMusical Performance confirmation



Hello Alyson,

I am writing to confirm my musical performance this Saturday, August 27, at Gamma Phi Beta at 1 pm.  Again, my performance is entitled "Tiger Woods Receives a Blow Job".  It will feature a hypothetical, mixed-racial, star golfer receiving approximately 17 blow jobs.  The blow jobs will not be seen by the audience (unless you would prefer that, in which case I would need to adjust choreography, especially during the grand finale).  I do incorporate the audience in the majority of my show.  The entire show lasts 102 minutes, although I can make it last 109 minutes if you prefer I add the encore where a hypothetical Swedish, blonde model chases the golfer with a golf club.  The musical is set to the music of "Hootie & the BLOWfish" (pun always intended).  Again, this musical has previously performed at the Sweet Fanny Adams theatre in Gatlinburg.  Please confirm as I will be arriving around noon on Saturday to Gamma Phi Beta.


I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha Kaun

-----------------------------------------------------------------


fromGamma Phi Beta President asugphibpresident@gmail.com
toSasha Kaun 
cckelly@balthazors.com
dateTue, Aug 23, 2011 at 3:01 AM
subjectRe: Musical Performance confirmation

Hello Sasha,

Thank you for your interest however we do not have you on the calendar at this time, nor do we have room for on our calendar.  I apologize if you are under the impression that you have a performance with us this weekend however that is not the case.

Thank you,
Alyson Swarm

--
President 
Gamma Phi Beta
Beta Kappa Chapter
Arizona State University 


No comments:

Post a Comment