Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, September 2, 2011

Old Oaken Bucket

from: Sasha Kaun
to: mjb@purdue.edu
date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:09 PM
subject: Old Oaken Bucket

Hello Morgan,

I am a 1980 graduate of Purdue. My son will be attending Purdue this fall. He will be a freshman and is scheduled to move in on August 13. While I will be helping him with this move-in process I had hoped to stop by and get my picture taken with the Old Oaken Bucket. Please let me know where this is located so I can make the appropriate arrangements.
Thank you in advance and BOILER UP!

Sasha
Purdue Class of '80
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
from: Burke, Morgan J. mjb@purdue.edu
to: Sasha Kaun
date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM
subject: Re: Old Oaken Bucket

Unfortunately they won the last one so you will need to wait until November when we bring it home!

Morgan


Sent from iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment