Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, March 23, 2012

March Madness - Wolfpack style

from: Sasha Kaun
to: d_yow@ncsu.edu
date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM
subject: March Madness - Wolfpack style

Hello Ms. Yow!,

First of all, let me congratulate you for the great job you have done for the university. Everyone has done their part! As an alumnus, I am EXTREMELY excited for State's run in the NCAA tournament. I haven't been this excited about Wolfpack athletics since 2011. I truly believe we can beat Kansas. They haven't won a meaningful game since Wilt Chamberlain was a Jayhawk. GO WOLFPACK!

Which brings me to my question. I will be attending the game on Friday in St. Louis. I would like to bring my pet wolf to the game. I have had my wolf as a pet for over 7 years now. His name is O'Charley named after the popular casual dining restaurant. I have an extra ticket for O'Charley to use but I wasn't sure about any policies St. Louis has about pets. I know they don't have a policy against some mammals as I have noticed on FOX that some football fans bring their pet rams to the games. O'Charley is potty trained and will not require any special attention. He is also a good luck charm. Oddly, he also enjoys high school tennis.

Please let me know if I should expect any difficulty in bringing O'Charley to St. Louis with me. I look forward to hearing from you and GO WOLFPACK!

Thanks,

Sasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from: dayow@ncsu.edu
to: sasha kaun
cc: chris_kingston@ncsu.edu
date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:10 PM
subject: Re: March Madness - Wolfpack style

Sasha,

I am glad you are supporting the Wolfpack here in Saint Louis.
That said, it would seem unlikely that the Dome would allow a pet wolf in the building. If I were you, I would call ahead to the Edward R. Jones Dome to ask that question...long before the game time.

Debbie Yow

No comments:

Post a Comment