Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Piquods Pizza AGAIN

fromSasha Kaun
tomichelle@pequodspizza.com
dateThu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM
subjectPiquods Pizza AGAIN

Hello,

I am AGAIN writing to apply for the position of dough maker. I excel at making dough. It is one of the few things I do well.

You see, many years ago I lost most functionality of my hand in an unfortunate revolving door incident. Total repair was not an option so instead of living with a disfigured hand the rest of my life, I decided to have a hook implanted instead. I have always been infatuated with pirates so I quite enjoyed being fitted for my hook. Most days I dress like Captain Hook. I have been involved in many carnivals, re-enactments, and Bar Mitzvahs. Although I do have to wear a mask when I sleep to keep from gouging my eyes out, my life has been pretty pleasant.

However, in this post 9/11 economy, people are not spending as much money as previously on garishly dressed men (even with the hook!). Money has been a little tight around my house. Therefore, I would like to apply for the position of making dough. I can use my hook to my advantage over normal two-handed humans. I make great dough! Please hire me! You KNEAD me!

Can I wear my pirate costume while making the dough? I think this would be a great addition to the restaurant. I will even talk like a pirate. ARRRRRRRRRight?

Please let me know what the next step will be. I look forward to hearing from you AGAIN.

Thank you,
Sasha Kaun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

frommichelle@pequodspizza.com
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:55 PM
subjectRe: Piquods Pizza AGAIN

STOP ALREADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment