Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Planters' Days 2009 pictures have been posted.

fromNoel Johnson
to
dateTue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:30 PM
subjectPlanters' Days 2009 pictures have been posted.

http://www.lewisriver.com/woodland/aroundtown/


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toNoel Johnson
dateTue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:16 PM
subjectRe: Planters' Days 2009 pictures have been posted.

Noel,

I very much enjoyed the pictures that were sent. They remind me of the happiness I enjoyed with a young Vietnamese girl during the war. Ah, the Iraq war. What was it good for?

I had a few questions about some questionable photos that were posted. They are the photos below.
1. The one of Alexander Hamilton sniffing glue.

3. The one of Sean Connery sleeping with Alex Trebek's mother.
4. The one of Peter Pan flying. (How does he do that?)

I believe you should take these photos off the website. Children and perverts look at the pictures.

Please let me know that you have read my complaint and complied.

Thank you,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromNoel Johnson
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM
subjectRe: Planters' Days 2009 pictures have been posted. Done. Thanks for letting me know ~Noel~

Done. Thanks for letting me know ~Noel~

No comments:

Post a Comment