Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Music Player

Hello,

I have just thought of a great new idea. It happened after my Nickelback CD was scratched. Luckily I had already burnt these songs to my computer hard drive so all I had to do was burn them back onto a blank CD. But what a hassle!

Therefore, I thought of an idea to revolutionize the music industry. Why not just have a small hard drive that can also act as a music player. Here is how it would work. You would either download the mp3 files from a CD or the internet and then transfer them to this portable music player. Therefore, there would be no CDs that could scratch and it would have the potential to hold many songs. Imagine, with CDs when you wanted to listen to a new artist you had to switch CDs. Now, you would be able to switch from Britney to John Cougar just with a push of a button.

Please let me know if you think this is a could idea and what I would need to start it.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromDoNotReply@score.org
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM
subjectReply from your SCORE Counselor.

Hi, Sasha --

It's a wonderful idea. But if my understanding is correct of what you are proposing, the MP3 music player has already been invented... by Apple... and it's called an I-Pod. Am I missing something?

Regards,

Lee McFadden


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lee,

What the heck is an I-Pod? And what kind of fruit invents something? I've known a lot of fruity people in my day and none of them ever invented anything.

Please advise,
Sasha


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


fromDoNotReply@score.org
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateTue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM
subjectReply from your SCORE Counselor.

Sasha --

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Enjoy!

Lee


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ah, crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment