Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raping Help

fromSasha Kaun
tojimdero@jimdero.com
dateWed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:09 PM
subjectRaping Help

Hello Mr. DeRogatis,

My name is Sasha and I am an aspiring raper from Chicago. Do you think you will be able to assist me in my goal of becoming a world recognized raper? I can send you some of my raping videos if this helps.

Do you have any recommendations for me as I try to become more well known? What are the most important things for me to work on? Any little bits of information you have would be helpful.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromJim DeRogatis
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:58 AM
subjectRe: Raping Help

Hi Sasha -- I'd be happy to listen to the music if you have any posted online (step one: Get a MySpace page). Send me the link when you're up and rolling.

Also: Be careful with your spelling! Rap is in large part about words. I am sure you meant "rapping" not "raping" and "rapper" not "raper." Think about it for a minute!

All the best --

JIM


www.jimdero.com
www.soundopinions.org
http://blogs.suntimes.com/derogatis/

No comments:

Post a Comment