Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Llamas

fromSasha Kaun
toshurley@tincaps.com
dateTue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:11 PM
subjectTin Caps Question

Hello Justin,

I am writing this email to verify that my party will be allowed to attend the June 12 game versus Dayton. It will be myself, my mother, and my pet llama. We just want to see the baseball game. I have been a Tin Caps fan for more years than I can count.

I know you might be thinking that the llama would be a disturbance, but you would be wrong. The llama will be completely behaved. I have trained it well. It once sat through an episode of Carson Daly without getting upset or anxious. My mother will be a bigger disturbance than the llama. If anything, she should not be allowed in. The llama is even potty trained. My mother will probably yell and scream when things don't go our way. She might even spit. She is more of a llama than my pet llama, but less than a camel (although she does have a hump).

Will this be a problem? I plan on purchasing a ticket for myself, my mother, and my llama.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromMichael B. Limmer
to"sasha.kaun24@gmail.com"
dateTue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM
subjectLlamas

Sasha,

Thanks for sending along your request. We unfortunately do not allow llamas into Parkview Field. Regardless of how well trained they might be and how well behaved they are, it is not allowed.

There are plenty of places that you can enjoy an afternoon or evening with your llama, just not at Parkview Field. You and your Mother, on the other hand, are welcome anytime.


Michael Limmer
Fort Wayne TinCaps

--
Michael Limmer
Vice President - Marketing
Fort Wayne TinCaps Baseball
Parkview Field
1301 Ewing Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 482-6400

----
Why wait IN LINE, when you could go ONLINE!
TinCaps.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromSasha Kaun
to"Michael B. Limmer"
dateTue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM
subjectRe: Llamas

Michael,

Although I disagree with your policy, I understand and will respect it. I do hope that my mother will be allowed in. She looks more like a llama than you will ever realize. I believe this is where the expression "Is your mamma a llama?" originated.

Where do you suggest I can spend time with my llama? Usually we enjoy a nice dinner at Coney Island Wiener Stand, but I would really like an activity we can enjoy together afterward. Please advise.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromMichael B. Limmer
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:08 PM
subjectRe: Llamas

Sasha,

I’ve never spend much time with llamas, but I would suggest a nice farm or open field someplace. I’m not sure as to the Fort Wayne City Parks restrictions on llamas, but you could ask them about their policy and what might be available to you there. How do you transport your llama?

Michael

1 comment:

  1. SASHA!!! I LLAMA!?!? WHERE do you get this stuff? hahahaha glad to see you are back on the wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete