Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Shoe Question

fromSasha Kaun
tootadam@asics.nl
dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:57 AM
subjectShoe Question

Hello,

Do you sell shoes with lasers that will burn the skin of a rhinoceros from over 3 miles away? This is very important to me. It has to be from over 3 miles. What colors do these shoes come in? I would like black, but I would purchase white if they had built-in GPS. I would pay at least $10 for this. I am not sure how many yen that would be, but I am sure it would be sufficient.

Also, do you have shoes that can conceal small baggies?

Please let me know if you have size 13 in both shoe. Perhaps, I could buy 1 shoe with a laser and 1 shoe for smuggling. That would be best. I do not need to lasers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromotadam@asics.nl
toSasha Kaun
dateSat, Jun 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM
subjectRe: Shoe Question

Hi Sasha,

sorry no laser shoes this year.

Best regards Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment