Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fern Hills

fromSasha Kaun
toFernHills@aol.com
dateMon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM
subjectFern Hills

Hello,

I am writing this email to express my desire to visit Fern Hills Club. I am a member of the AANR. I have not found a place that I fit into quite yet and have become somewhat discouraged. But then I ran across Fern Hills. I think I will fit in immediately here.

According to your policies, "Singles males (AANR) may visit when accompanied by a female." This is perfect for me as I have both parts. I am (and was born) a shemale! Therefore, whenever I want to visit Fern Hills, I just accompany myself! It is perfect. I also vow to strictly adhere to the 5 miles per hour limit. I see that it is strictly enforced and I want to let you know that I am NOT a troublemaker. You will NOT see me traveling over the limit.

I plan on arriving at Fern Hills this Friday and staying for a week. I will also have my $2 ready to purchase a bag of ice (please keep cool as I do not like my ice warm). Do I need a reservation?

Let me know if this will be a problem.
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromfernhills@aol.com
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateWed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:09 AM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Sasha, we are sorry but at this time we cannot accept singles either male or female. We are over our quota of singles. We are a family nudist camp and try to balance the single and family numbers. Good luck in finding the campground that fits you.

Karen, Fern Hills Club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
tofernhills@aol.com
dateWed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:51 AM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Karen,

I must not have made myself clear in my original email. Let me explain. I will not be traveling alone. I will be traveling with myself. I am two people in one. I will show you both parts when I arrive (although I really won't even have to show you because it is a nudist camp!). Therefore, I am not a single. Think of me as a pair. I hope this clears things up a bit.

I will be arriving on Friday at under 5 miles per hour to obey your strict speed policy (does this apply to running as well?). Again, I hope you keep my ice cold. Let me know if this will be a problem.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromfernhills@aol.com
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateThu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:48 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Sorry, but we do not allow singles, period. We have more singles then are quota allows. You will not be allowed in the club if you show up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
tofernhills@aol.com
dateThu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:54 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Karen,

I must not be making myself clear! I am not single! I am double! I have a penis and a vagina (not my idea)! I am a shemale! Therefore, I am not single anything! I plan to arrive tomorrow traveling at the aforementioned 5 miles per hour! Please have my cool ice ready! I will bring my $2!

Thank you,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromfernhills@aol.com
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateThu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

If there are not two people standing there to entry through the gate, they are not allowed in. If you try to gain entry, they will contact the police. So, if you have two heads, four legs, four arms, two hearts, etc. Then we will let those two people in. PERIOD. NO SINGLE PERSON WILL BE LET IN THE GATE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
tofernhills@aol.com
dateThu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:03 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Karen,

I am actually two people that are conjoined. A conjoined shemale. I have 2 heads, 4 arms, but only 1 heart and 2 legs. WILL I BE ALLOWED IN? AM (ARE) I (WE) ONE PERSON OR TWO?

Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromfernhills@aol.com
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateFri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:37 AM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

No.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
tofernhills@aol.com
dateMon, Aug 24, 2009 at 6:02 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Karen?

Sorry I (we) was (were) unable to make it this weekend. I (we) plan to be there this Friday instead. I no longer will need the ice, however. Do you have the game Twister or should I bring mine?

Please advise!
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromfernhills@aol.com
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateFri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Actually, you're already coming to the club. Just under a different name...did you forget I work for a judge and her husband is the chief of police. I asked for him to get me the name of the person who owns this account and imagine our surprise when he told us who it was. We are in the process of deciding what to do with you. If you come to office and apologize, we might let you stay a member.
Please advise!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
tofernhills@aol.com
dateFri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM
subjectRe: Fern Hills

Karen,

I bet you were surprised! Did you see my pictures on the internet?! I recommend making me a big pot of chili. Also, you should let me do the helicopter like I've always wanted.

This is what I advise.
Sasha

ps. I now DO need that ice please. I will have my $2 ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment