Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Angola

fromSasha Kaun
tomayorsoffice@angolain.org
dateThu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:43 PM
subjectAngola

Hello Mr. Hickman,

I will be traveling to Angola next month. I am writing to make sure that I have all my vaccines that you recommend in order before my visit.

Hepatitis A - Got it!
Typhoid - Got it (although it didn't seem to help when I was playing to Oregon Trail last week. I died!)!
Yellow Fever - Got it! Do you recommend any other colors?
Meningococcus - I think I got it!
Polio - Got it when I was a baby!
Hepatitis B - Got it! I only got As and Bs!
Rabies - I got bit by a bat last fall and got it! I'm good right?!
MMR - Got it when I was a baby!
Tetanus - Oww! This one hurt!

I have also heard that it is common for people to get diarrhea when visiting Angola. What percentage of people visiting Angola end up with diarrhea? Also, should I be worried about Malaria?

Finally, while I do not plan to sleep with any natives, I do want to be careful. What is the best way for me to prevent myself from getting HIV? I do not plan on having any sexual activity (except with myself), do drugs, or have a blood transfusion.

Thank you for your time.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromRichard Hickman
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM
subjectRE: Angola

Your email has been sent to Angola, Indiana, USA. It doesn't sound like your trip will be at our location.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toRichard Hickman
dateThu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM
subjectRe: Angola

Mr. Hickman,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. Could you please let me know if the vaccines I have received will be sufficient? I do not want to get sick on my safari. Also, please respond to my question on HIV. This is very IMPORTANT!

Thanks for you cooperation. I am greatly looking forward to my trip.
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromRichard Hickman
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM
subjectRE: Angola

This is not Angola Africa. I am the Mayor of the City of Angola, Indiana in the United States. You need to contact Angola that is in Africa. But if you do come here your shots are sufficient.

Dick Hickman
Mayor of the City of Angola

No comments:

Post a Comment