Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, September 25, 2009

Clearfield City

From: Sasha Kaun [mailto:sasha.kaun24@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 9/23/2009 12:15 PM
To: Don Wood
Subject: Clearfield City: Clearfield, Utah

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.clearfieldcity.org from:
Sasha Kaun <sasha.kaun24@gmail.com>

Hello Mayor,

I will be moving to Clearfield, Utah in USA in October from my native Russia. I am looking to start my own company specializing in computers and networking. The name of my business is "Clearfield Utah Network Technology." I have been involved with computers and networking for quite some time and believe there is a big void waiting to be filled in Clearfield. CUNT will not only sell retail computers and simple network technology such as routers, but will also specialize in home and business installation and consulting. I hope that in just 3 short years, CUNT will be the go-to place for filling all needs.

Please let me know what I will need in order to open CUNT. I cannot wait to get started. Please let you know what you think of my business and if, in your personal opinion, you think it will succeed in Clearfield, Utah.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromDon Wood
toSasha Kaun
ccstacey.reel@clearfieldcity.org
dateWed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM
subjectRE: Clearfield City: Clearfield, Utah

Sasha,

I am forwarding your e-mail to our city business license administrator.
Clearfield City is part of a number of communities along the Wasatch Front.
I personally would suggest that you select a name for your firm that doesn't
limit the reach of your business into these other communities. Perhaps
"Wasatch Network Technology".

You should also go to www.utah.gov and search the licensing requirements
of the State of Utah.

Mayor Wood
Clearfield City

No comments:

Post a Comment