Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chingy's Greatest Hit

From: Sasha Kaun [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 12:50 PM
To: orders@academylpcd.com
Subject: Message from Academy-Records.com

Hello,

I am look for the new Chingy album "Chingy's Greatest Hit". Do you have
this album? I would very much like to purchase it. I heard it is one of
the best albums of the year. I heard it is filled with all his greatest
hit. Have you listened to it yet? Do you think it is better than Thriller?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Sasha

------------------------------------------------

fromaolteam
tosasha
dateMon, Mar 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM
subjectFW: Message from Academy-Records.com

Hello,
Sorry we don't have that one right now. I have heard it though, and it is
better than Thriller.

Good luck on your search,
Harris/Academy

--------------------------------------------------

From: Sasha Kaun [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 11:25 AM
To: aolteam
Subject: Re: FW: Message from Academy-Records.com


Hello,

What about any Nickelback albums that don't suck? Do you have any of these?

Sasha


--------------------------------------------------------

fromClassical Dept.
tosasha
dateMon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:37 PM
subjectRE: FW: Message from Academy-Records.com

Sorry I don’t think any of those exist.

Good luck.

Harris/Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment