Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Game

fromSasha Kaun <>
towmlynch@indiana.edu
dateFri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM
subjectSpring Game

Hello Coach Lynch,

I sent a previous email, but it must have gotten lost in the mail!
First, I just wanted to say that I am a firm supporter of yourself and the IU football program. I think, over time, we will develop into a program that represents Indiana University very well. However, I recently had a conflict in my schedule and perhaps you could alleviate it.

My problem: I told my friend I would meet up with him at the Notre Dame spring game in South Bend. He is an ND alum, but I never see him because he is married so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to hang out. Married people are the worst! However, I recently discovered that Little 500 is THE SAME WEEKEND! What am I supposed to do?! I can't miss Little 500. It's the best. Walking around campus yelling "college" at unsuspecting students. You can't get much better than Little 500. My collegiate memories of Little 500 are scarce so I would like to make up for lost memories.

My solution: Challenge Notre Dame to a scrimmage on April 24. You can make this IU's spring game or keep the regular spring game the previous week and just play this as well. I think we can beat them too. They lost Frosted Tips Clausen and their backup quarterback tore his ACL last year. Not to mention their defense blows. I expect our offense to score at least 50 points. And that's just in the first half.

It would be great for everyone. We could all watch the Little 500 race and then head over to the stadium to defend the rock. I would probably tailgate for both events. I promise I will not try to fly a kite at the football game again. I will probably wear my Jorts though with it being Little 500 weekend and all.

Please let me know what you think of my idea. I look forward to hearing form you. GO HOOSIERS!

Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromLynch, William Michael
toSasha Kaun <>
dateFri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM
subjectRE: Spring Game



Sasha

Interesting idea…Although NCAA rules would not allow the game…I appreciate all your support of IU football…Feel free to stop by the football office if you are in the North End Zone Facility…All the best!

Go Hoosiers!

Bill Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment