Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Relationship Help

fromSasha Kaun <>
tovictoria@victoriabaum.com
dateFri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM
subjectRelationship Help


Hello Victoria,

I have a very important relationship question. I love my boyfriend more than anything. He is the best man in the world. We are currently planning to get married in summer 2011. However, I am recently having some second thoughts about our relationship because of ONE BIG ISSUE! About a month ago I moved out of the place we shared into my sister's apartment because he was hitting me. However, I love him and believe we can work it out except for the ONE BIG ISSUE! We have been instant messaging a lot since I moved out.

The ONE BIG ISSUE is that he uses "lol" and I use "haha". I hate "lol". It is stupid. I prefer "haha" much better. I can't stand people that use "lol". What do you think I should do? This ONE BIG ISSUE is the only thing that is keeping me from knowing for sure that he is the one. Can we work out our differences? Please help!

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromVictoria Baum
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM
subjectRe: Relationship Help

Saha,
If he is hitting you. Isn't that the bigger issue!

Victoria Baum, LCPC
Victoria@victoriabaum.com
www.positiveadaptation.com
Sent from IPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment