Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, December 4, 2009

Cup Holders

fromSasha Kaun
toathldir@indiana.edu
dateWed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM
subjectCup Holders

Hello Mr. Glass,

First off, although I was disappointed with our football record, I have seen improvement and support the decision to bring back Coach Lynch. Now to more important issues.

Cup holders. Memorial Stadium does not have them. Memorial Stadium needs them. Twice this year I have had people spill their soda behind me so it ended up dripping down into my area. As a result, my shoes got sticky and I got MAD! I honestly believe the lack of cup holders is causing our team to lose more than it should. Oklahoma State has 3 cup holders for every seat and unfortunately you can see why they had the advantage against us in the Insight Bowl a couple years ago. With a capacity of 52,692, the cup holders should fit nicely within the money received from the Penn State game. It will be much easier for Coach Lynch to recruit star athletes if we had cup holders as many great high school football players tend not to attend schools without them. The new endzone and weight room was a good start, but now it is time to seal the deal with cup holders. It has been said that universities are in an arms race to give them an advantage in signing these players. Let's not fall behind. Also, my sticky shoes also prevented me from making more noise and you know how important crowd noise can be to helping the team win. Let us get cup holders and turn our team into a traditional powerhouse!

Also, I believe if Indiana went to crimson field turf, the football team would have a significant advantage. Studies have shown that Division 1 teams with non-green turf post successful seasons far above the national average. Plus, we would be on telly as much as Boise State. What do you think?

Please let me know what you think of my ideas. As always, GO HOOSIERS!

Sasha Kaun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromAthletics Director
to"sasha.kaun24@gmail.com"
dateFri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM
subjectRE: Cup Holders

Sasha, thank you for contacting me with me your views regarding the fan experience at IU football games. I appreciate your idea to add cup holders in Memorial Stadium. We are always working on new ideas to increase attendance and enthusiasm at games and we will take this into consideration as we work hard to support our athletic programs and create the kind of game environment that both our fans and players enjoy. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with me. We are honored to have people as committed as you among the Hoosier Nation. Go Hoosiers! —Fred Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment