Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Statue Help!

I was recently a victim of a home invasion. This did not please me.


fromSasha Kaun
todkurtz@kpcnews.net
dateTue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:47 AM
subjectStatue Help!

Hello Evening Star,

I contacted the Auburn Arts Commission, but received no response. I would like for this letter to be printed in The Star to inform the public.

About a week ago I awoke to a loud noise in my kitchen. I quickly grabbed my 9 iron and prepared to go Elin on the invader. I noticed my back door was slightly open and as I glanced out the door, I noticed an elderly individual running away from my home. I quickly checked my child's bedroom, but he was sound asleep.

Two nights ago I again heard some noise outside my home. I began looking outside through the window and saw the same man sneaking around outside. I got a better look at him and I knew I had seen him from somewhere, but wasn't able to place it.

However, last night it happened again! Afraid from the previous occurrences, my sleep was light. I heard my back door open and I quickly moved toward that area. I got a great look at the intruder right before I ran out. It was the professor statue from downtown. I am sure! There is no doubt about it! Why is this statue attacking me? Do you know his back history? Is it possible he was previously murdered in my home?

I would like this statue to be moved far away from me so he cannot harass me any longer.

I am afraid for not only my life, but my child's life as well. This statue must be stopped! I have attached a picture of him so you now exactly which one I am referring to.

Please get back to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Sasha
---------------------------------------------------------------
click to enlarge, friends


No comments:

Post a Comment