Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friday's Reds Game

fromSasha Kaun <>
tomanderson@reds.com
dateSat, Sep 11, 2010 at 5:26 PM
subjectFriday's Reds Game


Hello Mr. Anderson,

As a lifelong Reds fan, I was excited to attend the Reds game against the Pirates on Friday.  However, it will be my last game because of the disgusting advertising allowed by the Reds.  Early on in the game, I was examining a replay on the nice scoreboard when I noticed an ad for the Ku Klux Klan.  I was so upset, I immediately left!  In a city whose racist history is long, I was extremely offended this was allowed into a publicly-funded stadium.  I am usually very tolerant of advertisements.  If Jim Beam wants to put an ad in left field, fine by me.  If Magnum wanted to advertise next to Jim Beam, I'd have no problem with it, especially when Adam Dunn formerly manned left field.  In fact, Magnum's ads should probably be next to Jim Beam.  Heck, I could probably even tolerate an advertisement of that 2 year old Indian kid smoking a cigarette.  But I just CANNOT tolerate an advertisement for such a hateful organization.  Please let me know when this advertisement has been removed.

Sincerely,
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------

fromMichael Anderson 
toSasha Kaun <>
dateSat, Sep 11, 2010 at 5:45 PM
subjectRE: Friday's Reds Game


That indicated "three strike outs" by the pitcher. 


 
Michael Anderson
Public Relations Manager
Great American Ball Park
100 Joe Nuxhall Way
Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109
Office 513-765-7333
Cell 513-235-4238
Fax 513-765-7153

No comments:

Post a Comment