Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, September 2, 2011

Missing Ring

From: Sasha Kaun
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 7:22 PM
To: Tim Hughes thughes@indyindians.com
Subject: Missing ring

Hello, I attended the Indianapolis Indians game on August 19 with a lady companion of mine. I must have been so distraught my the 4-2 loss, that I failed to notice my wedding ring had fallen out of my pocket. It is a standard gold wedding band with the words death do us part or something engraved on the inside. I have already checked the hotel and they do not have it. Have you seen this ring? I am unsure how to explain to my wife how I lost my ring. If you have any suggestions, please let me know this as well.

Thanks,

Sasha Kaun

----------------------------------------------------

From: Tim Hughes
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 10:26 PM
To: Julie Rumschlag
Subject: FW: Missing ring


Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
from: Julie Rumschlag jrumschlag@indyindians.com
to:: Sasha Kaun
date: Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM
subject: RE: Missing ring
 
Sasha,
 
Unfortunately I do not have good news; we have not had a ring turned into us. I have checked our lost & found this morning and made the cleaning crew aware of the situation last night before they started to clean, but no luck. I am sorry we are not of much help. Not sure how my husband would explain this to me so I wish you the best of luck. If something turns up today as we prepare for this evenings game, I will be in touch.
 
Julie
 
Julie (Fischer) Rumschlag l Office Manager
Indianapolis Indians at Victory Field
501 W. Maryland Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
(317) 269-3542 x271
http://www.indyindians.com/
BASEBALL Up Close

No comments:

Post a Comment