Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Having Babies

fromSasha Kaun
tojbatzofin@batzofinfertility.com
dateTue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:39 PM
subjectHaving Babies

Hello,

I have been very intrigued by the Octo-Mom. I heard she is writing a book, starring in a movie, and making billions of dollars. I would also like to have these things! My life sucks. I would like to have an even better life that the Octo-Mom. I thought about wanting 9 kids, but nono-mon sounds like you are a non-mom. I don't want to be thought of as a non-mom. Obviously if I have that many children I will be deeply involved in all my children's lives. I will not be a non-mom! Therefore, I want to have 10 kids at one time! DECA-MOM! I am going for the record. Octo-mom has nothing on me!

How can I implant 10 embryos inside me? Am I assured that all 10 will produce a baby. I am on a strict no-embryo-left-behind policy! Perhaps I can have 12 embryos implanted in me in case 2 decide they have better things to do. What do you think? Is this safe? Do you do this kind of thing often? Will this get me in the Guinness Book of World Records? How much money will I make?

I have heard you are an expert and know you can answer my questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromJoel Batzofin, M.D.
to"sasha.kaun24@gmail.com"
dateWed, Mar 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM
subjectRe: Having Babies

Dear Sasha:
I seriously believe you are in need of psychological help and should try to get this for yourself. Please do not contact me or my practice again relating to such an outrageous request. Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
to"Joel Batzofin, M.D."
dateSun, Mar 29, 2009 at 3:37 AM
subjectRe: Having Babies

So, does that mean I should come in to get the embryos implanted? What time should I come in? Afternoons work best for me, but if I have to, I guess I could wake up and do a morning appointment. Please let me know.

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment