Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Traveler Motel

fromSasha Kaun
toStay@travelermotel.net
dateFri, Apr 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM
subjectTraveler Motel

Hello,

I will be visiting Huron, South Dakota in several months and would like to book a reservation at the Traveler Motel for June 4 and 5. However, before I book my visit, I want to make sure my party will be accommodated. I will be traveling with my wife. Will she be allowed to stay in the hotel? Do not worry, she will remain in her cage the entire stay so there is no potential for her to be wandering the hotel or using the amenities. I will personally be in possession of the key during my entire visit. I do not want trouble for myself, so I wanted to get your permission before booking my reservation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sasha Kaun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromtravelermotel@midconetwork.com
toSasha Kaun
dateSun, Apr 12, 2009 at 11:28 AM
subjectRe: Traveler Motel

Hello, We are not able to accomodate your stay. It sounds like you should inquire elsewhere for lodgings for yourself and your wife, whatever she might be.We do not provide lodging for any type of persons or animals that require to be caged for any amount of time. There may be another Motel in Huron that can meet your needs, look elswhere, and GOOD LUCK. Owners of Traveler Motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment