Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

FIU Basketball

fromSasha Kaun
tofiumbasketball@fiu.edu
dateThu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:57 PM
subjectFIU Basketball

Hello Coach Thomas,

My name is Sasha Kaun. I am from Korkino, Russia. I am writing this email about my son. He is a freak of nature. He is 17 years old and is beginning his final year of schooling. He is a bright boy and I hope you will consider letting him play on your team.

My son, Nikolai, is 17 years old, 2.38m (7 feet 10 inches), 142kg (315 pound), and still growing. I call him животное человека убийцы. Translation: Killer Manbeast. Last season he averaged 66 points per game and 41 rebounds. He is the best player on his team. I have him practicing at night after schooling working on using his left hand, free throw shooting, and moving feet. Because we are in a small community, he cannot get seen like other players.

I really hope you can get him on your team next season. Growing up, I loved to watch you on the Pistons. You were my favorite player and Detroit was my favorite team. When I heard you coaching in college basketball, I said that Nik would be perfect to play for you.

Please let Nik come for a visit and examine him so you can let him play on your team next year.

Please get back to my with any questions.

Thank you,
Sasha Kaun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromFIU MenBasketball
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM
subjectRE: FIU Basketball

Sasha,

Thank you for your interest in FIU and our men's basketball program.

Please send us some game film (DVD) so we can evaluate his skills and abilities.

thank you for your time,



Men's Basketball Staff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toFIU MenBasketball
dateMon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM
subjectRe: FIU Basketball

Hello Mr. Thomas,

Please excuse my delay, I have been on a bear hunting excursion.

I talked to Nik and he very excited about playing for FIU. Most of all he wants to play for a coach that is a proven winner with a history of winning. This is why he wants to play for you, Coach Thomas. Everyone I've talked to here thinks you will be one of the most successful college basketball coaches in history. This much I know is true.

About this DVD, how do I do that? I have a video camera and can record him dunking and playing one on one with Anastasia (his sister). She is good for a girl and most boys, although she is no match for Nik. I can also tape record him playing with some of his schoolmates. How do I turn the tape into a DVD? Can I send a tape? Do you still use these in USA?

I do have a DVD that was make at school of a ballet Nik was in. It is the Nutcracker. Nik was the President. You should be able to see his agility and mobility from this DVD. Should I send it? I have copies. I also have one from a birthday party he went to 3 years ago. Let me know if you really want this. It is my ONLY copy.

Where should I send the videos to? Thank you, Mr. Thomas, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sasha Kaun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

fromFIU MenBasketball
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 6:19 AM
subjectRE: FIU Basketball

we have not received any film as of yet..

thank you

Men's basketball staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toFIU MenBasketball
dateTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM
subjectRe: FIU Basketball

Mr. Thomas,

Per my previous email, where should I send this film?

Also, I do not have DVD of Nik playing basketball, but I can make a tape. Will this work?

Which DVDs do you want? I have Nik in the Nutcracker and Nik at a birthday party. Again, I only have 1 copy of the latter.

Please let me know soon,
Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------

fromFIU MenBasketball
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:12 PM
subjectRE: FIU Basketball

Sasha,
Please send game film to:
Attn: Coach Anderson
11200 sw 8th street
FIU Arena
Miami, FL 33199

Coach Anderson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromSasha Kaun
toFIU MenBasketball
dateThu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:28 PM
subjectRe: FIU Basketball

Coach Anderson,

Who the heck is Coach Anderson? Is Coach Thomas not coaching anymore? Did he go back to play in the NBA or to again successfully run a company or organization? Pardon me if this is obvious. We tend to learn of news much later over here.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromFIU MenBasketball
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:50 AM
subjectRE: FIU Basketball


Sasha,
Please forgive me, but I will pass your information on to Coach Thomas. Thanks for your interest in F.I.U. basketball.

Coach Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment