Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cornell Basketball Coach

fromSasha Kaun <>
tojan16@cornell.edu
dateTue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:21 PM
subjectCornell Basketball Coach

Hello Athletic Director Noel,

I am a huge Cornell basketball fan. I just love Cornell basketball. I am sad to see Coach Donahue leave, but I know the future is bright. I believe that in a few years we will not only be making the NCAA tournament on an annual basis, but also be making even deeper runs. I know exactly the coach that can take Cornell to the next level. John Wooden. He is an excellent basketball coach and formerly recruited the likes of Lew Alcindor, Bill Walton, Sidney Wicks, and Henry Bibby, just to name a few. He also won 10 national championships! Ten! That is more than any other SCHOOL has won! Plus he hasn't coached since 1975 so I am sure he is rested and ready to go! He is just the guy Cornell needs!

Please let me know what you think of John Wooden coaching the Big Red.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromJohn Andrew Noel Jr
toSasha Kaun <>
dateTue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM
subjectRE: Cornell Basketball Coach

Great idea….Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment