Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, April 9, 2010

Teachers Aid

fromSasha Kaun
tocie@integraleducation.org
dateTue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:42 PM
subjectTeachers Aid

Hello,

I am writing this letter regarding the teaching position that is posted online. I am very interested in the position and feel I would be an excellent fit. Speaking honestly, it is very refreshing that you are willing to hire a teacher specifically required to have AIDS. You don't know how many times I have been rejected from a position when I reveal my disease. I will admit that one time I was careless with a young Irish lover named Conor, but I have definitely learned my lesson from the mistake and am just trying to put the pieces of my life back together. People make mistakes and learn their lesson. I am no exception. I can be a valuable role model for the children.

Please let me know where I should send my resume. I taught middle school math and history for 7 years and worked as a teacher at a pre-school for 4 years. I was twice elected teacher of the year at my middle school and was the faculty supervisor for Math Club. Not once did I ever become romantically involved with a student. This also applies to my work at the pre-school.

Again, I am very interested in the Teachers (AIDS) position and feel I am very well qualified. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


fromNancy Walsh
toSasha Kaun <>
cccie@integraleducation.org
dateWed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM
subjectRe: [CIE] Teachers Aid


Sasha,

Thank you for your interest in the Teacher Aide position at Rainbow Kids Integral Preschool. We do appreciate your interest.

The position has been filled.

Nancy Walsh
Director
Rainbow Kids Integral Preschool

No comments:

Post a Comment