Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scent Idea

fromSasha Kaun
tosales@standardsoap.co.uk
dateMon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM
subjectScent Idea

Hello,

I am writing you about a scent idea I have for a new soap. KFC soap! I think this is a great idea. Every time I eat at KFC I love how I smell when I leave. Sometimes I go just for the scent. I would love to lather myself in KFC scent. What do you think? Is this a good idea or what? I think so. I almost got a job at KFC because I love the scent, but I was not qualified. I believe that I am, but whatever. That is neither here nor there. I did, however, try to start eating at Popeye's for a week, but the scent was just not the same.

Also, what about a burnt popcorn scent? I always leave popcorn in the microwave longer than suggested because I love the scent. I believe that billions of other Americans do the same thing. People love this SCENT!

Please let me know what you think of my scent ideas. I could be a great asset to your company.

Thanks,
Sasha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromZoe Beck
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:03 AM
subjectRE: Scent Idea

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. At the moment we are not working on any projects that would suit this type of fragrance but I will bear in mind for future projects.


Thanks


Zoe


Zoe Beck

Account Manager
Standard Soap Company Ltd
Derby Road
Ashby - de- la Zouch
Leicestershire
LE65 2HG
Tel: 44 (0) 1530 410029
Fax: 44 (0) 1530 410001
www.standardsoap.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment