Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wrangell Visit

fromSasha Kaun
dateFri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM
subjectWrangell Visit


I am interested in the Borough Manager position in Wrangell, Alaska. I have just a few questions I need answered.

1. Do I need a passport to visit Wrangell?
2. What is the local currency? Are there many currency conversion shops around town. I will be traveling from the United States so I will only be carrying US Dollars.
3. What language is most commonly spoken?

I have never been abroad before so I am very much looking forward to it. I am looking for a new opportunity and feel that I could be a great asset to the town of Wrangell. Where should I send my resume?

Thank you,


fromWrangell CVB
toSasha Kaun
dateThu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:02 PM
subjectRe: Wrangell Visit

Sasha, I am sorry, I have been traveling and just received your email.

Alaska is part of the United States, so if you are an American citizen traveling from another State, you will not need a passport. If you are traveling from abroad, you will. The local currency is US Dollars. English is our native language.

Please submit your resume to: Prothman, 3633 136th PL SE, Suite 206, Bellevue WA 98006

Carol Rushmore
Economic Development Director
City and Borough of Wrangell
P.O. Box 531
Wrangell, AK 99929
fx 907-874-3952

Please check out our website at

No comments:

Post a Comment