Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tattoo Question

fromSasha Kaun
tonyartman@gmail.com
dateWed, Mar 11, 2009 at 7:16 PM
subjectTattoo Question

Hello,

This past summer I got a tattoo of my boyfriend's initials (CPM) on my foot. I did this as a surprise and hoped it would propel him to propose to me. It did not work as planned and we broke up a few weeks ago. Now I do not want this tattoo anymore. What can I do to fix this problem? Are black ovals in? Please let me know what you recommend.

Or, do you think it would be wise for me to get a bigger tattoo of his initials on my lower back? He would have to take me back then, right? How could any guy turn away a girl that has 2 tattoo in dedication to him on her body? Please let me know what you think should be done to rectify this problem.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fromJeremy Garrett
toSasha Kaun
dateWed, Mar 11, 2009 at 9:47 PM
subjectRe: Tattoo Question

Hi Sasha and thanks for your interest in my work. It would not be a problem at all to do a cover-up tattoo for you. I always try and warn people that those tattoos are a curse. I would recommend a cover up. Definitely no black ovals and no more boyfriend's initials...ever. The way I operate is I would need to set up a consultation appointment up with you where we can go over your piece. I do not charge a consultation fee; however, if you decide to have me do design work for you I would require a minimum design fee of $150 to do one detailed sketch with one possible revision (other revisions can be made once additional fee of $100 is secured). You can be confident that any custom work that I design is tattooed one time only; I will not tattoo your design on anyone else. I retain the copyrights to my work as well as all original artwork. I charge an hourly rate of $150 for tattooing. Most tattoos the size of a playing card take about two hours to do. I am available Sun. - Thurs. 11AM until 9PM by appointment only. Please feel free to call me at the studio, 646-300-9570, to set up an appointment or if you have any further questions. I look forward to working with you and hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Jeremy Garrett a.k.a. NYARTMAN

PS. Sorry it didn't work out for you... his loss right?

No comments:

Post a Comment